Thursday, December 3, 2015

1k4heads - ONE THOUSAND FOREHEADS - 1000FH - A LA BLOG FOR HEADS



What is One Thousand Foreheads?

It's a funny way of saying 1000 people.  It's a word combination not widely used.  It's an intimidating notion.  It's a flash of light in my mind.  It's a source of great power.  It's grey and white matter guided circuitry which materializes my thoughts.  It's and idea, a movement, a lifestyle.


Earlier this year, my number of completed rides as an lyft / sidecar / uber driver approached 1000 after just a few months of driving!  As one does, I literally discussed some of my ideas and plans and my life to 99% of the app users not to mention the hundreds of people I talked with while picking up and delivering food orders with Eat24 / doordash / GrubHub.


These interactions moved me and it was my perpetual intention to try to conceptualize why peoples paths cross and how I could help people's endeavors.   It's embarrassing but true to say but I wanted approval from these people.  The chit-chat and banter matters.  I am a driver and a therapist; a song selector and a listening ear;  an eager entrepanuer and a motor mouth.

So this BLOG was born!  A way to share my story on my terms about the ups and higher ups of the on demand, peer to peer, app culture!  Thank you for reading..



#uber #lyft #doordash #grubhub #onethousandforeheads #1k4heads #lablog #losangeles is this where you put hashtags? #uberslap

No comments:

Post a Comment