Friday, December 4, 2015

What is a Blog? What is this blog? What is ONE THOUSAND FOREHEADS ?


Blog is a cool word that means public diary with life reflections, or informative and interesting editorials and articles about anything and everything.  So why this, why me, why now?  Why screenshots of hardly relative google image search results?

Let me address your questions and concerns.  This is an experiment.  Can I provide greater understanding of the on demand culture?  YES!  Can we integrate the peer to peer and sharing economy model to the point of reversing some of our current carbon based and unsustainable practices?  YES!  Can we all benefit from the influx of jobs and empowerment from technology?  Heavens YES!

This blog was created to tell stories, provide solutions, and engage progressive people into action to better themselves and their communities.  It was inspired by the foreheads I would see in the back seat of rideshare rides.  The genuine connections I made with people since February brought on this desire to share my story and share solutions I've found that changed my life.

I've narrowed my life down to desiring experiences over possessions and conquering the challenges and obstacles in life with a gracious smile and giving heart.  This blog is part of my gift to those who seek current information about the dynamic on demand, sharing, and peer to peer companies and technology.


#UBER #lyft #evercar

No comments:

Post a Comment